If your Company is looking to turn technology into a power tool that can move your business forward instead of a problem that costs you time and money, then we can help!
While typically our clients have between 10 - 50 workstations, we are also servicing clients with up to 900+ workstations. Our customers rely heavily on their computers, network, internet and specialized line of business applications to be operational. They represent a broad cross-section of industries from various types of construction contractors, legal firms, health care, government entities, design, school districts, manufacturing and non-profit organizations throughout Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Texas.
Add our technology experts to your company's team when:
- You want to focus on your business, not the technology.
- Your current system seems to hinder productivity more than it helps.
- You need better reliability and security for your computers or network.
- You know that downtime costs you money.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up, period.
- You need to know what your current inventory is.
- You'd like to enable your employees to work remotely.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You're looking to expand your business, and need to know the technology and costs involved.
- Your interests are tied to the bottom line.